Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a COD fix! :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jantyfi

jantyfi

Need a COD fix! :( Empty
PostSubject: Need a COD fix! :(   Need a COD fix! :( Empty4/24/2011, 10:53 am

I need my fix of COD. I heard PSN was going to be down til Tuesday but that could all just be scuttlebutt! I miss being team killed by those-who-will-not-be-named and our lil leprechaun friend and dumbo lol just kidding guys. Hopefully we can get back on soon because I'm already not going to be on for awhile once my hubs is back from afghan in a couple weeks. Bow Chika Bow Wow! hehe jk. afro
Back to top Go down
Colm O Shea

Colm O Shea

PostSubject: fukn hackers   Need a COD fix! :( Empty4/25/2011, 9:44 am

they r rebuilding the servers nd on youtube they said it can take up to a month if they build it from scratch,,,i dunno tho itll prob b up by the weekend i hope Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Ramathorn

Sgt_Ramathorn

PostSubject: Re: Need a COD fix! :(   Need a COD fix! :( Empty4/27/2011, 8:24 am

Yea it was prolly a message to sony to stop f'ing around with there bullshit tactics that they pull that pisses people off like selling the product with the agreement to its customers that they will be able to load linux on the PS3 or when they released patch 3.10 or w/e it was where they added that cinavi bullshit which prevents people from watchin "pirated" movies on their PS3. GET A CLUE SONY people especially people smart enough to hack your system dont like being messed with or controlled especially by a major corporation. If you sell a computer (PS3) and it comes with features you cant just all of a sudden take those features away because you feel like it or because u are strongly influenced by other major corporations (**Netflix)... sorry just had to vent when are these dumbasses gonna get this crap fixed I coulda rebuilt there damn servers by now jesus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a COD fix! :(   Need a COD fix! :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a COD fix! :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: