Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jantyfi

jantyfi

Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/1/2011, 11:21 pm

As per MW2 "TANGO SUCKA!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq7Pnt0GD8Y&feature=related

http://www.cnn.com/

afro
Back to top Go down
stereobobos

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/1/2011, 11:52 pm

Yea i saw that too. thats insane. i wasn't sure if we'd ever really get him but i guess tonight really proves how good our military actually is. Thats so crazy. i guess he was killed outside of a mansion in Pakistan. not one American was hurt in the firefight that took place either, which is awesome. but yea im not really sure what this is gonna mean in terms of terrorism now tho. Will they retaliate? most likely. but its definately a HUGE step to get Bin Laden.

Other than bin laden im kinda pissed that ps3 network has been down this long. i mean yea ik they r doin all they can but the waiting sucks... i dont have very many good single player games and COD campaign is only fun for so long..
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Ramathorn

Sgt_Ramathorn

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/2/2011, 12:02 pm

Has anyone but me come to the conclusion that this whole killing bin laden thing was masterminded by Sony to take everyone's minds off of this damn network outage... I for one am 100% confident they were responsible finding him and they gave him up to get everyone focused on that instead of their outage... lol good theory huh????
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD309
Admin
JARHEAD309

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/2/2011, 4:08 pm

hEY GUESS WHAT ITS ALL FAKE, WE DIDNT REALLY KILL HIM, ITS ALL FOR AMERICAN GOVERMENT TO JUSTIFY THE WAR TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. I CALL BS, AND BTW FUCK NAVY SEALS.
Back to top Go down
http://NO1EQUAL.COM
jantyfi

jantyfi

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/2/2011, 4:17 pm

Are you just jealous because your sniper round didnt get a one shot one kill Jarhead? Lol jk, I dont know what to think yet because my mind is focused on the adult time im about to have since they upped homecoming to next week. lol! Anyway, I hope this isn't a hype and they show pictures soon. I would love to see blood and guts EVERYWHERE!!! OoRAH!! lol afro
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD309
Admin
JARHEAD309

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/2/2011, 4:24 pm

IT WASNT A SNIEPR ROUND THAT SUPOSSDLY KILED HIM IT WAS A CLOSE CQB ENGAGMENT INSIDE HS HOUSE. MAGIALLY WE LEFT HIS BODY IN THE OCEAN SO NOONE CAN ACTUALLY VERIFY ALL WE HAVE IS A PICTURE.. I CAN PHOTOSHOP A PICTURE,, AND IM NOT JEALOUS I REALLY JUST HATE NAVY SEALS AND THEIR EGO..
Back to top Go down
http://NO1EQUAL.COM
Sgt_Ramathorn

Sgt_Ramathorn

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/3/2011, 7:22 am

I still think its Sony pullin all the strings around here... its like a big puppet show, Dance monkey DANCE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Colm O Shea

Colm O Shea

PostSubject: ,,,   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/7/2011, 2:26 am

u gtta c this vid i was rollin aftr it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOIy6QEbes
Back to top Go down
stereobobos

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/8/2011, 9:58 pm

wait Jarhead r u actually saying its not true and that hes not dead? like serious no faking here, do u really think hes still alive?
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Ramathorn

Sgt_Ramathorn

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty5/9/2011, 7:44 am

that video is AWESOME!!! lol lets hope he dont get reelected because of this though... just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!   Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead! Empty

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden is reportedly dead!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: NEWS-
Jump to: